A healthy smile is a beautiful one, and maintaining oral health and wellness isn’t achieved alone! Patients of the Knoxville, Tennessee area who work regularly with their dentist will enjoy the benefits of a healthy smile for many, many years! At South Knox Dental, our professional dental team provides a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry services, ensuring patients enjoy a beautiful smile that functions properly.
What is general dentistry?
At South Knox Dental, we offer a full spectrum of dental treatments including:
- Preventative: check-ups, dental cleanings, periodontal treatments, comprehensive exam and x-rays, sealants, fluoride treatment, oral cancer screenings, and night guards
- Restorative: tooth colored fillings, crowns, bridges, extractions, root canal, onlays/inlays
- Removables: partials, custom dentures
- Orthodontics: Invisalign- clear aligner treatment
- Implant: Tooth replacement solutions from single tooth implants to implant supported dentures Cosmetic: porcelain crowns and veneers, teeth whitening, bonding, cosmetic dentures
- Cleanings – every time patients come into our office at South Knox Dental, our dental professionals will provide a thorough cleaning of the gums and teeth to remove plaque, tartar, and calculus from the surfaces.
- X-rays – some conditions occur within the smile and are not visible during a physical examination. This is when our team may use dental x-rays to provide imaging of what is happening below the gum line and within the teeth. This is a popular diagnostic tool for dentists.
- Evaluations – a physical evaluation is also performed. During cleaning, the dental hygienist will make note of any areas of concern within the patient’s mouth. These concerns will be relayed to our dentist for further examination.
- Dental fillings – if areas of decay have been spotted, dental fillings may be placed. Fillings are used to fill an area of decay and seal the tooth off, keeping it from being exposed and susceptible to infection. Fillings can be used on small to moderate areas of decay.
- Education: We invest time educating you on dental health and spend time showing you what we see, so you can make the best decision for your specific needs and smile goals.
Discuss general dentistry services with Knoxville, TN area dentist
Our dental professionals encourage patients to take a proactive approach to their dental health to reduce the risk of decay and disease. The office is located at 6555 Chapman Highway and accepts new patients and families seeking comprehensive dental care.
If you reside in the area of Knoxville, TN, partner with South Knox Dental and our team of dental professionals to enhance the health and wellness of your smile by scheduling your appointment today!