At South Knox Dental, we care about your oral health and overall well-being, and an important part of that is feeling great about your smile! When you are confident in your smile, others take notice and it can have a positive ripple effect on all areas of your life. We offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry options for patients in the Knoxville, Tennessee area to transform your smile while still retaining the important aspects that make it uniquely yours.
Aesthetic dentistry treatments
At South Knox Dental, we provide dental care that is highly tailored to each individual patient’s oral health needs, treatment preferences, budget, and desired end results, and our cosmetic dentistry treatments are no exception. Whether you are interested in tooth whitening or a full dental makeover, our dental professionals will take the time to understand your goals for your treatment and discuss the best ways to reach them for your specific circumstances. This may include one or more of the following treatments:
- Professional tooth whitening: For patients looking for quick – yet transformative – results, professional teeth whitening can be a great option. A bright while smile sends others the signal that you are healthy and vibrant, and we use a safe, medical-grade whitening system to help you achieve terrific results rapidly.
- Porcelain veneers: Few treatments can transform your entire smile as dramatically as porcelain veneers. In as little as two visits, you can hide a variety of imperfections such as permanent stains, gaps, chips, crooked teeth, and pitted tooth enamel.
- Tooth replacement options: If you have suffered from tooth loss, replacing your missing tooth or teeth can have a number of benefits – it is better for your oral health, improves self-confidence, and takes years off of your appearance. We offer several tooth replacement options such as dental implants, dental bridges, and dentures.
- Porcelain crowns: Also called tooth caps, porcelain crowns fit over the entirety of your tooth to not only give it a beautiful, natural appearance, but to also restore full functionality.
- Invisalign® teeth straightening: If you have always wanted straight teeth but are hesitant to undergo years of orthodontic treatment in metal braces, then Invisalign may be just right for you. Using clear aligners, you can straighten your teeth discreetly with no restrictions on your favorite foods, within just an average of 12 months.
With today’s diverse array of cosmetic dentistry options that fit a wide range of needs and budgets, there is no reason to hide your smile. To schedule an appointment at our cosmetic and family dentistry practice, call South Knox Smiles today! Our office can be reached at (865) 302-3848.