We want to get to know you, so here’s a little about us:
South Knox Dental was established by Dr. Robert Freeman 50 years ago. His legacy of providing the highest level of dental care by treating patients like family, prioritizing integrity in his work, and offering comprehensive dental solutions without surprises remains at the core of our practice. We love what we do. It is that simple!
When you come in, you will meet a team that wants to make a positive impact on people. They know personally how excellent dentistry changes lives for the better and choose this office to be part of that impact.
Dr. Gloria Serrano – DDS
A few facts about her: she likes road trips, the “bzzz” of the dental handpiece, all types of chocolate and sleeping in!
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, (DDS) University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Pediatric Dentistry Award
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
- Invisalign Continuing Education
- Oral Reconstruction Foundation Continuing Education
- Dawson Study Club Continuing Education
- Advanced Dental Implant AIC Education Master Basic course
Dr. Pablo Foncea – DMD
He received his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD), from Boston University, Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 1997. He has taken extensive advanced training courses in Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Implant dentistry. His first full mouth reconstruction started in 2003; he began implant placements in 2005 and his first Invisalign case was in 2009. He has been featured on WBIR and WATE 8 over the past 16 years as their featured dentist regarding dental health topics. His favorite candy is Snickers.
His memberships include:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Invisalign preferred provider
- American Dental Associate
- Tennessee Dental Association
- 2nd District Dental Society
Lead Dental Assistant
Born and raised in Tennessee, Lindsey has been married for 10 years and she and her husband Matt have two boys. She loves her church and enjoys spending time with her family doing outdoor activities like hiking and wading in the Clinch River to fish for brown and rainbow trout.
Her Favorite Candy: Wild Berry Skittles
Clinical Coordinator & Dental Assistant
Kelley has been a dental assistant for 10 years. She was born and raised in Panama City Beach, Fl. (Don’t get her started on Florida football!) She moved to East TN in 2019 when she married her husband Josh. They spend their Saturdays (when he isn’t fishing) with their golden doodle Sawyer. They love watching college football, shopping or being out and about with friends.
Her favorite candy is: Sour Patch Kids
Born in New Jersey, Jen bounced from place to place until she made East Tennessee her home 22 years ago. She spent the last 15 years working alongside Dr. Freeman, South Knox Dental’s founding dentist. Jen has been married for 29 years, and now that her children are grown up, she spends her free time running marathons, baking and traveling.
Her Favorite Candy: Black Jellybeans